A Night In!


If you had a free night, without homework or work, with no responsibilities (please just imagine with me) - what would you do? Would you call up the friends and plan to have dinner and a shopping night? Go out on the town until early the next morning?

Or are you on the opposite of the spectrum, the girl who crawls into her pajamas, grabs some videos, a fleece blanket, and snuggle up for a movie night with some ice cream in the freezer for in between the movies. 

I'm the second, rather hermit kind of fun girl! I have so much fun just hanging out with myself, relaxing and unwinding! I thought I would give you a list of things I love to do with a quiet night at home! 

1. Take a long bath - get some candles. Add some bubbles to the water. Quiet music on. And grab a book and just relax! 

2. Make a crazy combo dinner - now, in regards to weight loss, this is definitely a treat day, but everyone needs this! Make all of your favorite things! Whether it's pizza and ramen noodles, or pancakes and soup... whatever you like, and just enjoy! (maybe even eat in bed?)

3. Do a new exercise routine - during the week, I only have two 30 minute blocks of time to exercise each day. But on a free night, I like to do that hour workout that I don't normally have time to do. Or take a longer run than normal! 

4. Grab a book - I am an avid reader, and if I have a free night, there is always a book somewhere in the mix! 

5. Paint your nails - do as many coats of paint as you want! And even have some fun with nail art!

6. Snuggle up for a movie - watch that TV series you've been wanting to see, or that old classic Cary Grant movie that makes you cry every time you see it! Pop some popcorn and fall asleep to your favorite film!

I would love to hear some of your favorite things to do in a quiet night at home! Leave them in the comments below!

Have a great rest of your day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
UA-47540551-1