Start the Day Right!

I am one of those people who, if left to their own devices, would not eat anything for breakfast! I would rather catch a few extra winks rather than take time to make something in the morning. 

So, thanks to my Mom's wonderful teaching and coaching, I've learned the secret to a quick/easy breakfast! It is all in the night before and preparing everything.

Because of my Weight Loss Journey, I am sticking to foods that fill me up in a healthy way without tons of calories! So I have some whole-grain (and wonderfully delicious) German bread that I bought at Aldi for 1.87 euro - at the beginning of the week, I cut about six pieces and put them in an airtight container for the week. I wrap up the loaf and freeze what is left for the next week. 

Next, I prepare my coffee for the next day - I fill the water up in the machine, measure out the coffee into the filter. And then in the morning all I have to do is turn on the machine! 

I then set out everything I will need for my toast and coffee. Sugar, knife, peanut butter, coffee cup - :) And I can just shut the light off in the kitchen, knowing I'm ready for a wonderful, healthy start in the morning! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
UA-47540551-1