It's Always Too Early To Quit


Welcome to another Monday! Today, for me, is a motivational-needing day! I've been sick over the weekend, and I'm still struggling to get through my day! Uggg! Stuffy nose and sore throat begone!

"It's always too early to quit"

 For me, the beginning of the week is where I plan out all of my fitness goals for the week, like how far I want to run, which days are for cardio and which are for strength and toning. And, as I sit there, looking at my schedule, I am so excited about the new week and all that I have planned. But then it gets to the time I have to exercise, about ten minutes into that run - the second repetition of push-up, situps, burpees, and jumping jacks - and I can't help but think that I planned a little more than I can handle. My mind reasons through the fact that I'm working up a great sweat even though it's only been ten minutes, and how I would still feel good even if I stopped right now.

I hope that somewhere out there, someone else also experiences this!

And there's one way to keep going through that workout: Don't Quit! Quitting isn't an option. Because it's always too early to quit! Your body will keep going, but it's your mind that stops you!

Here's to a week without quitting! :)

One last addition for the week!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new series introduction for all those single women out there! Now, please do know that this series is nothing about finding that perfect man, working on skills that you will use during marriage, or anything to do with marriage (not that any of those things are wrong at all!) But just some practical tips about cooking for just one person, planning a budget and sticking to it, keeping a balance between holing up at home and having a social life - and just about anything else that I think will help or be encouraging to the other ladies who are in the same boat I am in! If you have any ideas or thoughts for this series, please leave a comment below!

Have a great week! As always, be good, feel good, and I'll see you back here tomorrow! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
UA-47540551-1