Banana Oatmeal Cookies

Recently, my friend made some cookies that tasted so good, and I wanted to share this recipe with my readers!

(I wanted to include some pictures along with the recipe, but my camera card is broken. So these pictures were taken with my webcam and the quality isn't that great!)

Ingredients:
1 cup uncooked oatmeal
1 ripe banana
1 tsp. cocoa (optional)




Steps:
In a medium bowl, mash banana and oatmeal together. Add cocoa if desired. I didn't have any cocoa, but if you do add the cocoa, it does add a little bit of a bitter chocolaty taste.




Place the dough in small balls on a cookie tray covered with wax paper.

Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly brown


These cookies are super healthy and super tasty without any refined sugar or flour. These cookies should be eaten soon after baking for the best taste!

I hope you enjoy this easy recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
UA-47540551-1