If Not Now, Then When?

The first Monday in the new year, 2014! The first full work week in 2014! Are you ready?

If not now, then when?

I thought this quote was the perfect way to start the new year's Motivational Monday series. If you don't start losing that weight now, then when? If it's not the time now to draw closer to the Lord, then when? If now isn't the time to spend more time with your family, then when? If this isn't the time to help out in your church, then when? If this isn't the time to surrender your life to the Lord, then when is it a good time?

At the beginning of the new year, everyone has those thoughts about New Year's resolutions - in many cases, writing down those same goals from last year. But, as I looked at my list for this year, I realized the way my goals can finally be checked off of that list - and that is looking at the goals in each moment. I'm not guaranteed one more minute here on this earth, so all I have is the "now." So, I have daily goals that lead to my yearly goals; that gives me the ability to look at my list and say, "If not now, then when?"

What are some of your resolutions that you have? Are you ready to tackle it one day at a time? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
UA-47540551-1